Sunday, May 17, 2009

Photoshoot with Vasti

I recently styled a photoshoot with the talented photographer Vasti and beautiful Jessica Yu. Vasti wanted to do an Indie/Hippie concept.

Here are a couple of my favorite pictures from the shoot.

I paired Jennifer up with this white wrap shirt (available soon on ShopRuche.com), mustard seed ruffle scarf, black high waisted jeans, chili pepper cuff, and cranberry lace cuff, red braided belt (coming soon), and turquoise teardrop feather earrings.



The mango lassi dress was used here in a very rustic way with high vintage brown boots. You can easily pair this dress up with heels and nice jewelry for a more elegant look. Looks great for weddings!





I just love the colors in this picture:




The Boho look with the bloomsbury indian hippie tunic and some wooden jewelry.

6 comments:

Same New Story said...

These look great! Love the shop!

Unknown said...

Just wanted to say hi! I found your shop through Lola B's and have found so many LOVELY things to drool over! :)

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I am in LOVE with the mustard scarf!

Kasey said...

i'm lovin all the looks girlie!!
way to go.
xo

shopruche.com said...

Thanks ladies!

Kristin-I love that scarf too! Its super soft!

Jeanne Oliver said...

The shots are amazing! Love the mustard scarf!!!